Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Crossbreeding Run

Okay Creatures Fans I said a long time ago that I would do a weekly wolfling run of various themes etc. I can't promise it weekly, but I will do my best to do it at least once a fortnight.

As I'm typing this the first wolfling run is under way. It's a crossbreeding experiment. Thanks to the wonderful script by Amaikokonut (here's the link) grendels, ettins and norns are able to crossbreed. However their genetics makes crossbreeding extremely unlikely...

Enter the splices! The norns, ettins and grendels in this particular run have been created using the Super Splicer by Papriko (you can find it at Creatures Caves). So you can guarantee that they're going to be messed up sexually!

The idea is this: mess up their gentic coding with ettin-grendel-norn splices and then let them run free and see what happens. I have no idea if there will be any one alive by the end of their natural lifespan so this should be interesting.

The survivng original particpants at 2 hours are as follows:

Afra. Female Ettin, 2 Hours 22 Minutes old, Adult. No offspring. She has a yettin head, chichi arms, treehugger legs and an unidentified body (some shiny norn breed type).

Jazzy. Male Ettin. 2 Hours 26 Minutes old. Adult. No offspring. He has a maraquan grendel head and tail, mask ettin arms and legs and possibly a bubble norn body. It's some kind of blue norn breed I'm sure.

Purr. Female Grendel. 2 Hours 34 Minutes old. Adult. One child. Offspring is a Male Grendel. Father of offpsring is a Male Grendel. She has a Banshee Grendel Head and legs, Zebra everything else.

Katia. Female Norn. 2 Hours 30 Minutes old. Adult. Three Offspring. Two Female, One Male, all norns. Father is Pinno to all three offspring. She has an Estrella norn head, some kind gold coloured grendel body and unknown arms and legs (possibly Estrella).

Sinkii. Female Norn. 2 Hours 55 Minutes old. Adult. No offspring. Apple norn head and body, fire norn arms. legs and tail.

Brill. Female Norn. 3 Hours 3 Minutes old. Adult. One offspring, female norn. Father is Pinno (a male norn). She has a banshee grendel head and arms, astro norn body, legs and tail.

Pinno. Male Norn. 2 Hours 58 Minutes old. Adult. Five Offspring. Three Females, One Male. All norns. He has an Indigo norn head and arms, a yellowstone norn body and sahara norn legs and tail.

Population after two hours is 16 total. 9 Females, 7 Males.

So far there seems to be no crossbreeding. I'm not giving up! The children of this wolfling run are about to be spliced up with some grendels, ettins and norns (probably gen 1's laid from muco but we'll see what I can find!).

I'm new to this whole blogging thing so please bear with me while I try and work out how to put up the creatures I was talking about above. Worst case scenario I will post them on Creatures Caves.

Leave a comment, make a request or just say hi! Any feedback is welcome.

I hope to have another post up soon once I get some more splices and let them run free for a couple of hours.

Until next time

-Fallowbelinda

No comments:

Post a Comment